Thailand was in a nutshell, breathtaking. Did you know that one of the greatest feelings in the world is knowing that you don’t have to return to a work inbox of 1,000+ emails? Now, figuring out how you’re going to pay for said Thailand trip on unemployment is a whole other issue…but it was worth every cent.
To sum it up in a few short details:
- I crashed an ATV, was told I was a liability and I could no longer drive, so I had to ride on the back of a boy’s ATV for the tour gripping him. I don’t think he minded.
- There were lady boys.
- We rode elephants. Elephants poop a lot.
- Beaches. So many beaches.
- 5:00 is Happy Hour in every pool bar in Thailand.
- I have developed an affinity for seasickness in my older years.
- Bangkok gets a bad rep. It’s a cool place with too much traffic (much like Los Angeles).
- I dived off a dock into the South China Sea. That’s rad.
All I have to say is: when are we going back?!