When you have infinite time during funemployment but limited funds, you have to come up with good ways to take advantage of traffic-free LA (well between the hours of 11 AM and 3 PM) during the weekday on a budget. So I’m working on my LA bucket list to tackle when I’m in between phone interviews.
- Hike Runyon Canyon
- Visit Getty Villa
- Bike down the coast from Santa Monica to Hermosa
- Drive on Mulholland Drive
- Visit Turtle Races at Brennan’s
- Go to a Lakers or Clippers game
- See the stars at Bar Marmont
- Dim sum in Chinatown
- Re-visit LACMA
- Pizza at Pizzeria Mozza
- Have a drink at Roosevelt Tropicana pool in Hollywood
If anyone has any “must-dos” in LA, please let me know!